For Current Students
Already pursuing the Certificate, but have a question? Check out the links below! If you can't find the information you need, or otherwise need advising, please contact the Magid Center.
To Declare the Certificate
- Current students can declare the Certificate in Writing on MyUI by going to the Student Records tab and selecting "Programs of Study and Advisors" in the Advising section.
- Or, stop in at 120 SH and ask the front desk staff to help you declare the certificate.
- Certificate courses available for Summer 2019
- Learn more about Certificate in Writing course requirements.
- Program Option A: WRIT:4001 Guided Capstone Portfolio
- Program Option B: WRIT:4000 Independent Capstone Project
- Program Option C: WRIT:3900 Writing: Undergraduate Internship
- The Magid Center publishes a bi-weekly e-newsletter called The Word, which details upcoming literary events, internship, volunteer, and job opportunities, awesome writing courses, and more. Click here to subscribe!